Join NAPLIC from £20 per year
- Newsletter three times a year – our newsletter disseminates information about activities, courses, resources and research. The newsletter includes contributions and reviews supplied by members on relevant issues.
- Reduced conference rates – NAPLIC co-ordinates an annual conference on topical issues and is renowned for attaining high profile speakers. NAPLIC members can attend the conferences at reduced rates.
Online access to exclusive NAPLIC member content – access materials on our website only for NAPLIC members including DLD information leaflets
‘DLD friendly’ scheme – opportunity to join the DLD friendly scheme (through a simple self audit)
- 30% off ‘Child Language Teaching and Therapy’ – The journal ‘Child Language Teaching and Therapy’ is formally linked to NAPLIC and a discount of 30% has been negoatiated for members.
You can purchase NAPLIC membership by:
- Standing Order
- Online Banking
- Credit/Debit card with PayPal
Membership access and access to conference discounts will only be granted when we can verify your payment (instantly with Credit/Debit card, several working days with other payment methods).
Joining NAPLIC on behalf of a school or group?
School/Group membership is available to a school, department, team or local authority and entitles you to:
- Five discounted rates at conferences
- One admin login to the website
- Five nominated email addresses to receive the newsletter and NAPLIC news
Join NAPLIC as a group